Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 03780
Credit Card Debt in 03780
- 03780 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 03780 residents is $5,327. 
- Average credit card debt amount in New Hampshire (all cities) is
7% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, New Hampshire cities rank 11th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 03780
03780 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 03780
- Residents of 03780 (NH) have an estimated average credit score of 715. 
- The average credit score in New Hampshire (all cities) is
2.73% greater than the national average score of 696.
- New Hampshire collectively ranks 9th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 03780 (Pike, NH) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in New Hampshire 
- New Hampshire residents (all cities) rank 21st in the U.S. with a rate that
is 2% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 03780 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- New Hampshire Rate: 0.58%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 03780 
- 03780 (New Hampshire) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near 03780 (Pike, NH)
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 03780, NH. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Pike, NH.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Pike (03780) did not produce any matches.
Local financial institutions in or near 03780
Banks in or near 03780 (Pike, NH)
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in 03780 produced no matches.
ATMs in or near 03780 (Pike, NH)
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in 03780 produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near 03780 (Pike, NH)
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in 03780 produced no matches.
Household Income Statistics in 03780
Income: 03780 vs. New Hampshire
Median household income in 03780 ($40,451) is approximately 39 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($66,454). 
Income Breakdown in 03780
The median household income in 03780 is $40,451, versus $66,454 for New Hampshire and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 12 percent of Pike households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: 03780 vs. Nation
Median household income in 03780 ($40,451) is approximately 31 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about New Hampshire
03780 is associated with the city of Pike, which is located in Grafton County in the state of New Hampshire. 
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
Other ZIP Codes in New Hampshire
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ New Hampshire State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau