Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 03241
Credit Card Debt in 03241
- 03241 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 03241 residents is $5,327. 
- Average credit card debt amount in New Hampshire (all cities) is
7% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, New Hampshire cities rank 11th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 03241
03241 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 03241
- Residents of 03241 (NH) have an estimated average credit score of 715. 
- The average credit score in New Hampshire (all cities) is
2.73% greater than the national average score of 696.
- New Hampshire collectively ranks 9th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 03241 (Hebron, NH) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in New Hampshire 
- New Hampshire residents (all cities) rank 21st in the U.S. with a rate that
is 2% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 03241 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- New Hampshire Rate: 0.58%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 03241 
- 03241 (New Hampshire) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near 03241 (Hebron, NH)
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 03241, NH. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Hebron, NH.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Hebron (03241) did not produce any matches.
Local financial institutions in or near 03241
Banks in or near 03241 (Hebron, NH)
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in 03241 produced no matches.
ATMs in or near 03241 (Hebron, NH)
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in 03241 produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near 03241 (Hebron, NH)
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in 03241 produced no matches.
Household Income Statistics in 03241
Income: 03241 vs. New Hampshire
Median household income in 03241 ($56,043) is approximately 16 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($66,454). 
Income Breakdown in 03241
The median household income in 03241 is $56,043, versus $66,454 for New Hampshire and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 12 percent of Hebron households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: 03241 vs. Nation
Median household income in 03241 ($56,043) is approximately 4 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about New Hampshire
03241 is associated with the city of Hebron, which is located in Grafton County in the state of New Hampshire. 
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
Other ZIP Codes in New Hampshire
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ New Hampshire State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau