Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 89557
Credit Card Debt in 89557
- 89557 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 89557 residents is $4,851. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Nevada (all cities) is
2% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Nevada cities rank 25th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 89557
89557 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 89557
- Residents of 89557 (NV) have an estimated average credit score of 677. 
- The average credit score in Nevada (all cities) is
2.73% less than the national average score of 696.
- Nevada collectively ranks 45th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 89557 (Reno, NV) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Nevada 
- Nevada residents (all cities) rank 8th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 23% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 89557 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Nevada Rate: 0.7%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 89557 
- 89557 (Nevada) Law: 4 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near 89557 (Reno, NV)
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 89557, NV. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Reno, NV.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Reno (89557) did not produce any matches.
Local financial institutions in or near 89557
Banks in or near 89557 (Reno, NV)
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in 89557 produced no matches.
ATMs in or near 89557 (Reno, NV)
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in 89557 produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near 89557 (Reno, NV)
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in 89557 produced no matches.
Household Income Statistics in 89557
Income: 89557 vs. Nevada
Median household income in 89557 ($20,278) is approximately 67 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($61,575). 
Income Breakdown in 89557
The median household income in 89557 is $20,278, versus $61,575 for Nevada and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 15 percent of Reno households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: 89557 vs. Nation
Median household income in 89557 ($20,278) is approximately 65 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Nevada
89557 is associated with the city of Reno, which is located in Washoe County in the state of Nevada. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
Other ZIP Codes in Nevada
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Nevada State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau