Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 89133
Credit Card Debt in 89133
- 89133 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 89133 residents is $4,851. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Nevada (all cities) is
2% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Nevada cities rank 25th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 89133
89133 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 89133
- Residents of 89133 (NV) have an estimated average credit score of 677. 
- The average credit score in Nevada (all cities) is
2.73% less than the national average score of 696.
- Nevada collectively ranks 45th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 89133 (Las Vegas, NV) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Nevada 
- Nevada residents (all cities) rank 8th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 23% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 89133 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Nevada Rate: 0.7%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 89133 
- 89133 (Nevada) Law: 4 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near 89133 (Las Vegas, NV)
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 89133, NV. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Las Vegas, NV.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Las Vegas (89133) did not produce any matches.
Local financial institutions in or near 89133
Banks in or near 89133 (Las Vegas, NV)
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in 89133 produced no matches.
ATMs in or near 89133 (Las Vegas, NV)
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in 89133 produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near 89133 (Las Vegas, NV)
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in 89133 produced no matches.
Household Income Statistics in 89133
Income: 89133 vs. Nevada
Median household income in 89133 ($38,087) is approximately 38 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($61,575). 
Income Breakdown in 89133
The median household income in 89133 is $38,087, versus $61,575 for Nevada and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 15 percent of Las Vegas households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: 89133 vs. Nation
Median household income in 89133 ($38,087) is approximately 35 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Nevada
89133 is associated with the city of Las Vegas, which is located in Clark County in the state of Nevada. 
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
Other ZIP Codes in Nevada
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Nevada State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau