Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 01109
Credit Card Debt in 01109
- 01109 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 01109 residents is $5,142. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Massachusetts (all cities) is
4% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Massachusetts cities rank 16th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 01109
01109 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 01109
- Residents of 01109 (MA) have an estimated average credit score of 714. 
- The average credit score in Massachusetts (all cities) is
2.59% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Massachusetts collectively ranks 11th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 01109 (Springfield, MA) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Massachusetts 
- Massachusetts residents (all cities) rank 16th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 9% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 01109 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Massachusetts Rate: 0.62%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 01109 
- 01109 (Massachusetts) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near 01109 (Springfield, MA)
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 01109, MA. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
|Date Complaint Filed||ZIP of Complaint||Type of Complaint||Company||Status of Complaint||Timely response?||Consumer disputed?|
|Jun 24, 2013||01109||Identity theft / Fraud / Embezzlement||CITIBANK, N.A.||Closed with explanation||Yes||Yes|
|Nov 18, 2013||01109||Identity theft / Fraud / Embezzlement||CAPITAL ONE FINANCIAL CORPORATION||Closed with non-monetary relief||Yes||No|
|Feb 25, 2015||01109||Other||Colony Brands, Inc.||Closed with explanation||No||No|
Local financial institutions in or near 01109
Banks in or near 01109 (Springfield, MA)
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in 01109 produced no matches.
ATMs in or near 01109 (Springfield, MA)
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in 01109 produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near 01109 (Springfield, MA)
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in 01109 produced no matches.
Household Income Statistics in 01109
Income: 01109 vs. Massachusetts
Median household income in 01109 ($23,425) is approximately 67 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($71,021). 
Income Breakdown in 01109
The median household income in 01109 is $23,425, versus $71,021 for Massachusetts and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 17 percent of Springfield households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: 01109 vs. Nation
Median household income in 01109 ($23,425) is approximately 60 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Massachusetts
01109 is associated with the city of Springfield, which is located in Hampden County in the state of Massachusetts. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
Other ZIP Codes in Massachusetts
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Massachusetts State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau