Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 01105
Credit Card Debt in 01105
- 01105 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 01105 residents is $5,142. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Massachusetts (all cities) is
4% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Massachusetts cities rank 16th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 01105
01105 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 01105
- Residents of 01105 (MA) have an estimated average credit score of 714. 
- The average credit score in Massachusetts (all cities) is
2.59% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Massachusetts collectively ranks 11th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 01105 (Springfield, MA) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Massachusetts 
- Massachusetts residents (all cities) rank 16th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 9% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 01105 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Massachusetts Rate: 0.62%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 01105 
- 01105 (Massachusetts) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near 01105 (Springfield, MA)
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 01105, MA. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Springfield, MA.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Springfield (01105) did not produce any matches.
Local financial institutions in or near 01105
Banks in or near 01105 (Springfield, MA)
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in 01105 produced no matches.
ATMs in or near 01105 (Springfield, MA)
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in 01105 produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near 01105 (Springfield, MA)
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in 01105 produced no matches.
Household Income Statistics in 01105
Income: 01105 vs. Massachusetts
Median household income in 01105 ($34,295) is approximately 52 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($71,021). 
Income Breakdown in 01105
The median household income in 01105 is $34,295, versus $71,021 for Massachusetts and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 17 percent of Springfield households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: 01105 vs. Nation
Median household income in 01105 ($34,295) is approximately 41 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Massachusetts
01105 is associated with the city of Springfield, which is located in Hampden County in the state of Massachusetts. 
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
Other ZIP Codes in Massachusetts
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Massachusetts State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau