Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 01104
Credit Card Debt in 01104
- 01104 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 01104 residents is $5,142. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Massachusetts (all cities) is
4% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Massachusetts cities rank 16th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 01104
01104 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 01104
- Residents of 01104 (MA) have an estimated average credit score of 714. 
- The average credit score in Massachusetts (all cities) is
2.59% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Massachusetts collectively ranks 11th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 01104 (Springfield, MA) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Massachusetts 
- Massachusetts residents (all cities) rank 16th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 9% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 01104 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Massachusetts Rate: 0.62%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 01104 
- 01104 (Massachusetts) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near 01104 (Springfield, MA)
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 01104, MA. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
|Date Complaint Filed||ZIP of Complaint||Type of Complaint||Company||Status of Complaint||Timely response?||Consumer disputed?|
|Feb 29, 2012||01104||Billing disputes||SYNCHRONY FINANCIAL||Closed with relief||Yes||No|
|Jun 20, 2014||01104||Credit determination||CAPITAL ONE FINANCIAL CORPORATION||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
|Jul 27, 2012||01104||Closing/Cancelling account||CAPITAL ONE FINANCIAL CORPORATION||Closed with explanation||Yes||Yes|
|Dec 17, 2015||01104||APR or interest rate||CITIBANK, N.A.||Closed with monetary relief||Yes||No|
Local financial institutions in or near 01104
Banks in or near 01104 (Springfield, MA)
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in 01104 produced no matches.
ATMs in or near 01104 (Springfield, MA)
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in 01104 produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near 01104 (Springfield, MA)
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in 01104 produced no matches.
Household Income Statistics in 01104
Income: 01104 vs. Massachusetts
Median household income in 01104 ($37,660) is approximately 47 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($71,021). 
Income Breakdown in 01104
The median household income in 01104 is $37,660, versus $71,021 for Massachusetts and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 17 percent of Springfield households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: 01104 vs. Nation
Median household income in 01104 ($37,660) is approximately 35 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Massachusetts
01104 is associated with the city of Springfield, which is located in Hampden County in the state of Massachusetts. 
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
Other ZIP Codes in Massachusetts
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Massachusetts State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau