Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 01089
Credit Card Debt in 01089
- 01089 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 01089 residents is $5,142. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Massachusetts (all cities) is
4% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Massachusetts cities rank 16th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 01089
01089 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 01089
- Residents of 01089 (MA) have an estimated average credit score of 714. 
- The average credit score in Massachusetts (all cities) is
2.59% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Massachusetts collectively ranks 11th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 01089 (West Springfield, MA) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Massachusetts 
- Massachusetts residents (all cities) rank 16th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 9% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 01089 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Massachusetts Rate: 0.62%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 01089 
- 01089 (Massachusetts) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near 01089 (West Springfield, MA)
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 01089, MA. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
|Date Complaint Filed||ZIP of Complaint||Type of Complaint||Company||Status of Complaint||Timely response?||Consumer disputed?|
|Mar 10, 2015||01089||Other||SYNCHRONY FINANCIAL||Closed with explanation||Yes||Yes|
|Feb 23, 2015||01089||Other||SYNCHRONY FINANCIAL||Closed with explanation||Yes||Yes|
|Apr 3, 2012||01089||Billing disputes||BANK OF AMERICA, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION||Closed without relief||Yes||No|
|Dec 30, 2014||01089||Other||BANK OF AMERICA, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
Local financial institutions in or near 01089
Banks in or near 01089 (West Springfield, MA)
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in 01089 produced no matches.
ATMs in or near 01089 (West Springfield, MA)
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in 01089 produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near 01089 (West Springfield, MA)
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in 01089 produced no matches.
Household Income Statistics in 01089
Income: 01089 vs. Massachusetts
Median household income in 01089 ($56,310) is approximately 21 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($71,021). 
Income Breakdown in 01089
The median household income in 01089 is $56,310, versus $71,021 for Massachusetts and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 17 percent of West Springfield households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: 01089 vs. Nation
Median household income in 01089 ($56,310) is approximately 3 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Massachusetts
01089 is associated with the city of West Springfield, which is located in Hampden County in the state of Massachusetts. 
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
Other ZIP Codes in Massachusetts
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Massachusetts State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau