Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 01083
Credit Card Debt in 01083
- 01083 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 01083 residents is $5,142. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Massachusetts (all cities) is
4% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Massachusetts cities rank 16th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 01083
01083 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 01083
- Residents of 01083 (MA) have an estimated average credit score of 714. 
- The average credit score in Massachusetts (all cities) is
2.59% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Massachusetts collectively ranks 11th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 01083 (Warren, MA) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Massachusetts 
- Massachusetts residents (all cities) rank 16th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 9% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 01083 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Massachusetts Rate: 0.62%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 01083 
- 01083 (Massachusetts) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near 01083 (Warren, MA)
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 01083, MA. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
|Date Complaint Filed||ZIP of Complaint||Type of Complaint||Company||Status of Complaint||Timely response?||Consumer disputed?|
|Apr 26, 2016||01083||Forbearance / Workout plans||UNITED SERVICES AUTOMOBILE ASSOCIATION||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
|Oct 28, 2014||01083||Other||JPMORGAN CHASE & CO.||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
Local financial institutions in or near 01083
Banks in or near 01083 (Warren, MA)
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in 01083 produced no matches.
ATMs in or near 01083 (Warren, MA)
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in 01083 produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near 01083 (Warren, MA)
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in 01083 produced no matches.
Household Income Statistics in 01083
Income: 01083 vs. Massachusetts
Median household income in 01083 ($63,511) is approximately 11 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($71,021). 
Income Breakdown in 01083
The median household income in 01083 is $63,511, versus $71,021 for Massachusetts and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 11 percent of Warren households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: 01083 vs. Nation
Median household income in 01083 ($63,511) is approximately 9 percent greater than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Massachusetts
01083 is associated with the city of Warren, which is located in Worcester County in the state of Massachusetts. 
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
Other ZIP Codes in Massachusetts
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Massachusetts State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau