Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 01066
Credit Card Debt in 01066
- 01066 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 01066 residents is $5,142. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Massachusetts (all cities) is
4% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Massachusetts cities rank 16th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 01066
01066 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 01066
- Residents of 01066 (MA) have an estimated average credit score of 714. 
- The average credit score in Massachusetts (all cities) is
2.59% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Massachusetts collectively ranks 11th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 01066 (North Hatfield, MA) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Massachusetts 
- Massachusetts residents (all cities) rank 16th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 9% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 01066 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Massachusetts Rate: 0.62%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 01066 
- 01066 (Massachusetts) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near 01066 (North Hatfield, MA)
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 01066, MA. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in North Hatfield, MA.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in North Hatfield (01066) did not produce any matches.
Local financial institutions in or near 01066
Banks in or near 01066 (North Hatfield, MA)
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in 01066 produced no matches.
ATMs in or near 01066 (North Hatfield, MA)
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in 01066 produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near 01066 (North Hatfield, MA)
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in 01066 produced no matches.
Household Income Statistics in 01066
Income: 01066 vs. Massachusetts
Median household income in 01066 ($52,763) is approximately 26 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($71,021). 
Income Breakdown in 01066
The median household income in 01066 is $52,763, versus $71,021 for Massachusetts and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 13 percent of North Hatfield households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: 01066 vs. Nation
Median household income in 01066 ($52,763) is approximately 9 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Massachusetts
01066 is associated with the city of North Hatfield, which is located in Hampshire County in the state of Massachusetts. 
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
Other ZIP Codes in Massachusetts
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Massachusetts State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau