Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 01063
Credit Card Debt in 01063
- 01063 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 01063 residents is $5,142. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Massachusetts (all cities) is
4% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Massachusetts cities rank 16th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 01063
01063 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 01063
- Residents of 01063 (MA) have an estimated average credit score of 714. 
- The average credit score in Massachusetts (all cities) is
2.59% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Massachusetts collectively ranks 11th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 01063 (Northampton, MA) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Massachusetts 
- Massachusetts residents (all cities) rank 16th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 9% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 01063 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Massachusetts Rate: 0.62%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 01063 
- 01063 (Massachusetts) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near 01063 (Northampton, MA)
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 01063, MA. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Northampton, MA.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Northampton (01063) did not produce any matches.
Local financial institutions in or near 01063
Banks in or near 01063 (Northampton, MA)
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in 01063 produced no matches.
ATMs in or near 01063 (Northampton, MA)
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in 01063 produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near 01063 (Northampton, MA)
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in 01063 produced no matches.
Household Income Statistics in 01063
Income: 01063 vs. Massachusetts
Median household income in 01063 ($41,302) is approximately 42 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($71,021). 
Income Breakdown in 01063
The median household income in 01063 is $41,302, versus $71,021 for Massachusetts and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 13 percent of Northampton households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: 01063 vs. Nation
Median household income in 01063 ($41,302) is approximately 29 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Massachusetts
01063 is associated with the city of Northampton, which is located in Hampshire County in the state of Massachusetts. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
Other ZIP Codes in Massachusetts
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Massachusetts State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau