Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 01062
Credit Card Debt in 01062
- 01062 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 01062 residents is $5,142. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Massachusetts (all cities) is
4% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Massachusetts cities rank 16th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 01062
01062 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 01062
- Residents of 01062 (MA) have an estimated average credit score of 714. 
- The average credit score in Massachusetts (all cities) is
2.59% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Massachusetts collectively ranks 11th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 01062 (Florence, MA) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Massachusetts 
- Massachusetts residents (all cities) rank 16th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 9% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 01062 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Massachusetts Rate: 0.62%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 01062 
- 01062 (Massachusetts) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near 01062 (Florence, MA)
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 01062, MA. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
|Date Complaint Filed||ZIP of Complaint||Type of Complaint||Company||Status of Complaint||Timely response?||Consumer disputed?|
|Jan 23, 2013||01062||Closing/Cancelling account||BANK OF AMERICA, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
Local financial institutions in or near 01062
Banks in or near 01062 (Florence, MA)
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in 01062 produced no matches.
ATMs in or near 01062 (Florence, MA)
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in 01062 produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near 01062 (Florence, MA)
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in 01062 produced no matches.
Household Income Statistics in 01062
Income: 01062 vs. Massachusetts
Median household income in 01062 ($67,875) is approximately 4 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($71,021). 
Income Breakdown in 01062
The median household income in 01062 is $67,875, versus $71,021 for Massachusetts and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 13 percent of Florence households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: 01062 vs. Nation
Median household income in 01062 ($67,875) is approximately 16 percent greater than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Massachusetts
01062 is associated with the city of Florence, which is located in Hampshire County in the state of Massachusetts. 
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
Other ZIP Codes in Massachusetts
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Massachusetts State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau