Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 01059
Credit Card Debt in 01059
- 01059 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 01059 residents is $5,142. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Massachusetts (all cities) is
4% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Massachusetts cities rank 16th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 01059
01059 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 01059
- Residents of 01059 (MA) have an estimated average credit score of 714. 
- The average credit score in Massachusetts (all cities) is
2.59% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Massachusetts collectively ranks 11th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 01059 (North Amherst, MA) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Massachusetts 
- Massachusetts residents (all cities) rank 16th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 9% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 01059 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Massachusetts Rate: 0.62%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 01059 
- 01059 (Massachusetts) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near 01059 (North Amherst, MA)
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 01059, MA. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in North Amherst, MA.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in North Amherst (01059) did not produce any matches.
Local financial institutions in or near 01059
Banks in or near 01059 (North Amherst, MA)
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in 01059 produced no matches.
ATMs in or near 01059 (North Amherst, MA)
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in 01059 produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near 01059 (North Amherst, MA)
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in 01059 produced no matches.
Household Income Statistics in 01059
Income: 01059 vs. Massachusetts
Median household income in 01059 ($46,562) is approximately 34 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($71,021). 
Income Breakdown in 01059
The median household income in 01059 is $46,562, versus $71,021 for Massachusetts and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 13 percent of North Amherst households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: 01059 vs. Nation
Median household income in 01059 ($46,562) is approximately 20 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Massachusetts
01059 is associated with the city of North Amherst, which is located in Hampshire County in the state of Massachusetts. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
Other ZIP Codes in Massachusetts
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Massachusetts State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau