Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 01040
Credit Card Debt in 01040
- 01040 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 01040 residents is $5,142. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Massachusetts (all cities) is
4% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Massachusetts cities rank 16th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 01040
01040 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 01040
- Residents of 01040 (MA) have an estimated average credit score of 714. 
- The average credit score in Massachusetts (all cities) is
2.59% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Massachusetts collectively ranks 11th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 01040 (Holyoke, MA) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Massachusetts 
- Massachusetts residents (all cities) rank 16th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 9% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 01040 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Massachusetts Rate: 0.62%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 01040 
- 01040 (Massachusetts) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near 01040 (Holyoke, MA)
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 01040, MA. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
|Date Complaint Filed||ZIP of Complaint||Type of Complaint||Company||Status of Complaint||Timely response?||Consumer disputed?|
|Apr 19, 2016||01040||Identity theft / Fraud / Embezzlement||CITIBANK, N.A.||Closed with monetary relief||Yes||No|
|Apr 23, 2013||01040||Payoff process||JPMORGAN CHASE & CO.||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
|Jan 24, 2017||01040||Billing disputes||DISCOVER BANK||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
|Apr 14, 2016||01040||APR or interest rate||CITIBANK, N.A.||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
|Nov 27, 2012||01040||Credit determination||AMERICAN EXPRESS COMPANY||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
|Mar 25, 2014||01040||Identity theft / Fraud / Embezzlement||CAPITAL ONE FINANCIAL CORPORATION||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
|Mar 31, 2014||01040||Balance transfer||CITIBANK, N.A.||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
Local financial institutions in or near 01040
Banks in or near 01040 (Holyoke, MA)
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in 01040 produced no matches.
ATMs in or near 01040 (Holyoke, MA)
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in 01040 produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near 01040 (Holyoke, MA)
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in 01040 produced no matches.
Household Income Statistics in 01040
Income: 01040 vs. Massachusetts
Median household income in 01040 ($30,649) is approximately 57 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($71,021). 
Income Breakdown in 01040
The median household income in 01040 is $30,649, versus $71,021 for Massachusetts and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 17 percent of Holyoke households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: 01040 vs. Nation
Median household income in 01040 ($30,649) is approximately 47 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Massachusetts
01040 is associated with the city of Holyoke, which is located in Hampden County in the state of Massachusetts. 
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
Other ZIP Codes in Massachusetts
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Massachusetts State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau