Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 01030
Credit Card Debt in 01030
- 01030 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 01030 residents is $5,142. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Massachusetts (all cities) is
4% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Massachusetts cities rank 16th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 01030
01030 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 01030
- Residents of 01030 (MA) have an estimated average credit score of 714. 
- The average credit score in Massachusetts (all cities) is
2.59% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Massachusetts collectively ranks 11th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 01030 (Feeding Hills, MA) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Massachusetts 
- Massachusetts residents (all cities) rank 16th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 9% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 01030 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Massachusetts Rate: 0.62%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 01030 
- 01030 (Massachusetts) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near 01030 (Feeding Hills, MA)
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 01030, MA. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
|Date Complaint Filed||ZIP of Complaint||Type of Complaint||Company||Status of Complaint||Timely response?||Consumer disputed?|
|Dec 21, 2016||01030||Credit determination||SYNCHRONY FINANCIAL||Closed with explanation||Yes||Yes|
|Jan 17, 2017||01030||Credit determination||SYNCHRONY FINANCIAL||Closed with explanation||Yes||Yes|
Local financial institutions in or near 01030
Banks in or near 01030 (Feeding Hills, MA)
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in 01030 produced no matches.
ATMs in or near 01030 (Feeding Hills, MA)
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in 01030 produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near 01030 (Feeding Hills, MA)
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in 01030 produced no matches.
Household Income Statistics in 01030
Income: 01030 vs. Massachusetts
Median household income in 01030 ($76,994) is approximately 8 percent greater than the median income for the state as a whole ($71,021). 
Income Breakdown in 01030
The median household income in 01030 is $76,994, versus $71,021 for Massachusetts and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 17 percent of Feeding Hills households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: 01030 vs. Nation
Median household income in 01030 ($76,994) is approximately 32 percent greater than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Massachusetts
01030 is associated with the city of Feeding Hills, which is located in Hampden County in the state of Massachusetts. 
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
Other ZIP Codes in Massachusetts
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Massachusetts State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau