Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 01021
Credit Card Debt in 01021
- 01021 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 01021 residents is $5,142. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Massachusetts (all cities) is
4% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Massachusetts cities rank 16th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 01021
01021 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 01021
- Residents of 01021 (MA) have an estimated average credit score of 714. 
- The average credit score in Massachusetts (all cities) is
2.59% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Massachusetts collectively ranks 11th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 01021 (Chicopee, MA) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Massachusetts 
- Massachusetts residents (all cities) rank 16th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 9% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 01021 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Massachusetts Rate: 0.62%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 01021 
- 01021 (Massachusetts) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near 01021 (Chicopee, MA)
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 01021, MA. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Chicopee, MA.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Chicopee (01021) did not produce any matches.
Local financial institutions in or near 01021
Banks in or near 01021 (Chicopee, MA)
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in 01021 produced no matches.
ATMs in or near 01021 (Chicopee, MA)
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in 01021 produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near 01021 (Chicopee, MA)
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in 01021 produced no matches.
Household Income Statistics in 01021
Income: 01021 vs. Massachusetts
Median household income in 01021 ($39,059) is approximately 45 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($71,021). 
Income Breakdown in 01021
The median household income in 01021 is $39,059, versus $71,021 for Massachusetts and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 17 percent of Chicopee households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: 01021 vs. Nation
Median household income in 01021 ($39,059) is approximately 33 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Massachusetts
01021 is associated with the city of Chicopee, which is located in Hampden County in the state of Massachusetts. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
Other ZIP Codes in Massachusetts
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Massachusetts State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau