Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 01013
Credit Card Debt in 01013
- 01013 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 01013 residents is $5,142. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Massachusetts (all cities) is
4% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Massachusetts cities rank 16th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 01013
01013 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 01013
- Residents of 01013 (MA) have an estimated average credit score of 714. 
- The average credit score in Massachusetts (all cities) is
2.59% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Massachusetts collectively ranks 11th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 01013 (Chicopee, MA) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Massachusetts 
- Massachusetts residents (all cities) rank 16th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 9% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 01013 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Massachusetts Rate: 0.62%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 01013 
- 01013 (Massachusetts) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near 01013 (Chicopee, MA)
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 01013, MA. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
|Date Complaint Filed||ZIP of Complaint||Type of Complaint||Company||Status of Complaint||Timely response?||Consumer disputed?|
|Feb 1, 2017||01013||Billing disputes||CITIBANK, N.A.||Closed with monetary relief||Yes||No|
|Aug 17, 2013||01013||Closing/Cancelling account||NAVY FEDERAL CREDIT UNION||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
|Nov 24, 2014||01013||Late fee||CITIZENS FINANCIAL GROUP, INC.||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
Local financial institutions in or near 01013
Banks in or near 01013 (Chicopee, MA)
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in 01013 produced no matches.
ATMs in or near 01013 (Chicopee, MA)
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in 01013 produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near 01013 (Chicopee, MA)
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in 01013 produced no matches.
Household Income Statistics in 01013
Income: 01013 vs. Massachusetts
Median household income in 01013 ($25,370) is approximately 64 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($71,021). 
Income Breakdown in 01013
The median household income in 01013 is $25,370, versus $71,021 for Massachusetts and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 17 percent of Chicopee households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: 01013 vs. Nation
Median household income in 01013 ($25,370) is approximately 56 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Massachusetts
01013 is associated with the city of Chicopee, which is located in Hampden County in the state of Massachusetts. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
Other ZIP Codes in Massachusetts
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Massachusetts State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau