Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 01007
Credit Card Debt in 01007
- 01007 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 01007 residents is $5,142. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Massachusetts (all cities) is
4% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Massachusetts cities rank 16th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 01007
01007 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 01007
- Residents of 01007 (MA) have an estimated average credit score of 714. 
- The average credit score in Massachusetts (all cities) is
2.59% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Massachusetts collectively ranks 11th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 01007 (Belchertown, MA) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Massachusetts 
- Massachusetts residents (all cities) rank 16th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 9% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 01007 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Massachusetts Rate: 0.62%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 01007 
- 01007 (Massachusetts) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near 01007 (Belchertown, MA)
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 01007, MA. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
|Date Complaint Filed||ZIP of Complaint||Type of Complaint||Company||Status of Complaint||Timely response?||Consumer disputed?|
|Jan 20, 2015||01007||Billing disputes||CAPITAL ONE FINANCIAL CORPORATION||Closed with explanation||Yes||Yes|
|Feb 15, 2012||01007||Closing/Cancelling account||JPMORGAN CHASE & CO.||Closed with relief||Yes||No|
|Jan 26, 2016||01007||Credit card protection / Debt protection||CAPITAL ONE FINANCIAL CORPORATION||Closed with monetary relief||Yes||No|
|Jan 19, 2015||01007||Arbitration||CAPITAL ONE FINANCIAL CORPORATION||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
|Oct 16, 2013||01007||Billing disputes||WELLS FARGO & COMPANY||Closed with monetary relief||Yes||No|
Local financial institutions in or near 01007
Banks in or near 01007 (Belchertown, MA)
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in 01007 produced no matches.
ATMs in or near 01007 (Belchertown, MA)
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in 01007 produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near 01007 (Belchertown, MA)
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in 01007 produced no matches.
Household Income Statistics in 01007
Income: 01007 vs. Massachusetts
Median household income in 01007 ($54,891) is approximately 23 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($71,021). 
Income Breakdown in 01007
The median household income in 01007 is $54,891, versus $71,021 for Massachusetts and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 13 percent of Belchertown households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: 01007 vs. Nation
Median household income in 01007 ($54,891) is approximately 6 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Massachusetts
01007 is associated with the city of Belchertown, which is located in Hampshire County in the state of Massachusetts. 
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
Other ZIP Codes in Massachusetts
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Massachusetts State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau