Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 67553
Credit Card Debt in 67553
- 67553 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 67553 residents is $4,830. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Kansas (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Kansas cities rank 26th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 67553
67553 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 67553
- Residents of 67553 (KS) have an estimated average credit score of 708. 
- The average credit score in Kansas (all cities) is
1.72% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Kansas collectively ranks 20th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 67553 (Liebenthal, KS) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Kansas 
- Kansas residents (all cities) rank 36th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 19% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 67553 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Kansas Rate: 0.46%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 67553 
- 67553 (Kansas) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near 67553 (Liebenthal, KS)
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 67553, KS. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Liebenthal, KS.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Liebenthal (67553) did not produce any matches.
Local financial institutions in or near 67553
Banks in or near 67553 (Liebenthal, KS)
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in 67553 produced no matches.
ATMs in or near 67553 (Liebenthal, KS)
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in 67553 produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near 67553 (Liebenthal, KS)
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in 67553 produced no matches.
Household Income Statistics in 67553
Income: 67553 vs. Kansas
Median household income in 67553 ($40,990) is approximately 25 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($54,787). 
Income Breakdown in 67553
The median household income in 67553 is $40,990, versus $54,787 for Kansas and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 13 percent of Liebenthal households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: 67553 vs. Nation
Median household income in 67553 ($40,990) is approximately 30 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Kansas
67553 is associated with the city of Liebenthal, which is located in Rush County in the state of Kansas. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
Other ZIP Codes in Kansas
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Kansas State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau