Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 66701
Credit Card Debt in 66701
- 66701 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 66701 residents is $4,830. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Kansas (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Kansas cities rank 26th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 66701
66701 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 66701
- Residents of 66701 (KS) have an estimated average credit score of 708. 
- The average credit score in Kansas (all cities) is
1.72% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Kansas collectively ranks 20th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 66701 (Fort Scott, KS) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Kansas 
- Kansas residents (all cities) rank 36th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 19% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 66701 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Kansas Rate: 0.46%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 66701 
- 66701 (Kansas) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near 66701 (Fort Scott, KS)
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 66701, KS. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
|Date Complaint Filed||ZIP of Complaint||Type of Complaint||Company||Status of Complaint||Timely response?||Consumer disputed?|
|Jun 19, 2013||66701||Credit card protection / Debt protection||UMB BANK, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION||Closed with non-monetary relief||Yes||No|
Local financial institutions in or near 66701
Banks in or near 66701 (Fort Scott, KS)
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in 66701 produced no matches.
ATMs in or near 66701 (Fort Scott, KS)
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in 66701 produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near 66701 (Fort Scott, KS)
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in 66701 produced no matches.
Household Income Statistics in 66701
Income: 66701 vs. Kansas
Median household income in 66701 ($53,435) is approximately 2 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($54,787). 
Income Breakdown in 66701
The median household income in 66701 is $53,435, versus $54,787 for Kansas and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 16 percent of Fort Scott households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: 66701 vs. Nation
Median household income in 66701 ($53,435) is approximately 8 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Kansas
66701 is associated with the city of Fort Scott, which is located in Bourbon County in the state of Kansas. 
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
Other ZIP Codes in Kansas
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Kansas State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau