Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 66429
Credit Card Debt in 66429
- 66429 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 66429 residents is $4,830. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Kansas (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Kansas cities rank 26th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 66429
66429 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 66429
- Residents of 66429 (KS) have an estimated average credit score of 708. 
- The average credit score in Kansas (all cities) is
1.72% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Kansas collectively ranks 20th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 66429 (Grantville, KS) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Kansas 
- Kansas residents (all cities) rank 36th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 19% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 66429 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Kansas Rate: 0.46%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 66429 
- 66429 (Kansas) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near 66429 (Grantville, KS)
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 66429, KS. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Grantville, KS.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Grantville (66429) did not produce any matches.
Local financial institutions in or near 66429
Banks in or near 66429 (Grantville, KS)
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in 66429 produced no matches.
ATMs in or near 66429 (Grantville, KS)
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in 66429 produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near 66429 (Grantville, KS)
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in 66429 produced no matches.
Household Income Statistics in 66429
Income: 66429 vs. Kansas
Median household income in 66429 ($57,812) is approximately 6 percent greater than the median income for the state as a whole ($54,787). 
Income Breakdown in 66429
The median household income in 66429 is $57,812, versus $54,787 for Kansas and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 9 percent of Grantville households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: 66429 vs. Nation
Median household income in 66429 ($57,812) is approximately 1 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Kansas
66429 is associated with the city of Grantville, which is located in Jefferson County in the state of Kansas. 
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
Other ZIP Codes in Kansas
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Kansas State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau