Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 99919
Credit Card Debt in 99919
- 99919 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 99919 residents is $6,910. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alaska (all cities) is
39% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alaska cities rank 1st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 99919
99919 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 99919
- Residents of 99919 (AK) have an estimated average credit score of 705. 
- The average credit score in Alaska (all cities) is
1.29% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Alaska collectively ranks 22nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 99919 (Thorne Bay, AK) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alaska 
- Alaska residents (all cities) rank 42nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 26% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 99919 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alaska Rate: 0.42%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 99919 
- 99919 (Alaska) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near 99919 (Thorne Bay, AK)
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 99919, AK. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
|Date Complaint Filed||ZIP of Complaint||Type of Complaint||Company||Status of Complaint||Timely response?||Consumer disputed?|
|Jan 5, 2016||99919||Other||HSBC NORTH AMERICA HOLDINGS INC.||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
Local financial institutions in or near 99919
Banks in or near 99919 (Thorne Bay, AK)
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in 99919 produced no matches.
ATMs in or near 99919 (Thorne Bay, AK)
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in 99919 produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near 99919 (Thorne Bay, AK)
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in 99919 produced no matches.
Household Income Statistics in 99919
Income: 99919 vs. Alaska
Median household income in 99919 ($53,239) is approximately 22 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($68,494). 
Income Breakdown in 99919
The median household income in 99919 is $53,239, versus $68,494 for Alaska and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 17 percent of Thorne Bay households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: 99919 vs. Nation
Median household income in 99919 ($53,239) is approximately 9 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Alaska
99919 is associated with the city of Thorne Bay, which is located in Prince of Wales-Hyder County in the state of Alaska. 
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
Other ZIP Codes in Alaska
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alaska State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau