Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 99901
Credit Card Debt in 99901
- 99901 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 99901 residents is $6,910. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alaska (all cities) is
39% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alaska cities rank 1st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 99901
99901 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 99901
- Residents of 99901 (AK) have an estimated average credit score of 705. 
- The average credit score in Alaska (all cities) is
1.29% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Alaska collectively ranks 22nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 99901 (Ketchikan, AK) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alaska 
- Alaska residents (all cities) rank 42nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 26% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 99901 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alaska Rate: 0.42%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 99901 
- 99901 (Alaska) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near 99901 (Ketchikan, AK)
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 99901, AK. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Ketchikan, AK.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Ketchikan (99901) did not produce any matches.
Local financial institutions in or near 99901
Banks in or near 99901 (Ketchikan, AK)
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in 99901 produced no matches.
ATMs in or near 99901 (Ketchikan, AK)
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in 99901 produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near 99901 (Ketchikan, AK)
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in 99901 produced no matches.
Household Income Statistics in 99901
Income: 99901 vs. Alaska
Median household income in 99901 ($51,668) is approximately 25 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($68,494). 
Income Breakdown in 99901
The median household income in 99901 is $51,668, versus $68,494 for Alaska and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 10 percent of Ketchikan households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: 99901 vs. Nation
Median household income in 99901 ($51,668) is approximately 11 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Alaska
99901 is associated with the city of Ketchikan, which is located in Ketchikan Gateway County in the state of Alaska. 
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
Other ZIP Codes in Alaska
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alaska State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau