Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 99750
Credit Card Debt in 99750
- 99750 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 99750 residents is $6,910. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alaska (all cities) is
39% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alaska cities rank 1st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 99750
99750 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 99750
- Residents of 99750 (AK) have an estimated average credit score of 705. 
- The average credit score in Alaska (all cities) is
1.29% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Alaska collectively ranks 22nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 99750 (Kivalina, AK) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alaska 
- Alaska residents (all cities) rank 42nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 26% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 99750 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alaska Rate: 0.42%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 99750 
- 99750 (Alaska) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near 99750 (Kivalina, AK)
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 99750, AK. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Kivalina, AK.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Kivalina (99750) did not produce any matches.
Local financial institutions in or near 99750
Banks in or near 99750 (Kivalina, AK)
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in 99750 produced no matches.
ATMs in or near 99750 (Kivalina, AK)
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in 99750 produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near 99750 (Kivalina, AK)
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in 99750 produced no matches.
Household Income Statistics in 99750
Income: 99750 vs. Alaska
Median household income in 99750 ($69,168) is approximately 1 percent greater than the median income for the state as a whole ($68,494). 
Income Breakdown in 99750
The median household income in 99750 is $69,168, versus $68,494 for Alaska and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 20 percent of Kivalina households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: 99750 vs. Nation
Median household income in 99750 ($69,168) is approximately 19 percent greater than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Alaska
99750 is associated with the city of Kivalina, which is located in Northwest Arctic County in the state of Alaska. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
Other ZIP Codes in Alaska
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alaska State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau