Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 99571
Credit Card Debt in 99571
- 99571 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 99571 residents is $6,910. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alaska (all cities) is
39% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alaska cities rank 1st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 99571
99571 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 99571
- Residents of 99571 (AK) have an estimated average credit score of 705. 
- The average credit score in Alaska (all cities) is
1.29% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Alaska collectively ranks 22nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 99571 (Cold Bay, AK) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alaska 
- Alaska residents (all cities) rank 42nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 26% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 99571 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alaska Rate: 0.42%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 99571 
- 99571 (Alaska) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near 99571 (Cold Bay, AK)
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 99571, AK. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Cold Bay, AK.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Cold Bay (99571) did not produce any matches.
Local financial institutions in or near 99571
Banks in or near 99571 (Cold Bay, AK)
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in 99571 produced no matches.
ATMs in or near 99571 (Cold Bay, AK)
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in 99571 produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near 99571 (Cold Bay, AK)
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in 99571 produced no matches.
Household Income Statistics in 99571
Income: 99571 vs. Alaska
Median household income in 99571 ($36,977) is approximately 46 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($68,494). 
Income Breakdown in 99571
The median household income in 99571 is $36,977, versus $68,494 for Alaska and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 17 percent of Cold Bay households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: 99571 vs. Nation
Median household income in 99571 ($36,977) is approximately 37 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Alaska
99571 is associated with the city of Cold Bay, which is located in Aleutians East County in the state of Alaska. 
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
Other ZIP Codes in Alaska
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alaska State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau